Saturday, January 16, 2016

7/13/2015 From Elder Gary Crye

Elder Crye,

I have a few papers from Primary that wrote/drew some pictures for you.  The presidency asked me to hold on to them until they can get the rest next week.  Our branch went down by half because of the holiday weekend, so many of the families were not here.  They are hoping to have more of these letters/pictures available next week and can send them to you.

 Hey. Cool!

Speaking of mail--we sent you a package last week and it did go all the way to Canada today. However, one document apparently is missing that they need from the consignee (Canada Toronto Mission). Apparently UPS didn't give me all the papers I needed to complete.  This package came to customs and got turned away and sent to Ohio on a hold.  I contacted the Mission office today and they'll get that one document out to the shipping company so that they can retrieve the package and get it to you soon.  Hopefully it will be sometime this week.

I got the email notification that the package has been delivered and signed for by the mission office. Delivery was just a few days too late for pickup by the Zone Leaders. I should get it either at the end of July if I go to Brampton for transfers, or at the beginning of August at Zone Council. Next transfer calls are late Sunday, July 26th.
 
The Young Men/Young Women are also writing some letters apparently to missionaries as they asked for your mission address.  I assume the letters for will come soon within a week or two.


I haven't gotten a whole lot of mail out here, but that's probably because I haven't really written many letters at all. Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment