Saturday, January 16, 2016

4/20/2015 Photos

Some photos from this week:






This week was awesome!!! We had lots of really spiritual experiences I would love to share but today I feel impressed to simply share my testimony! I know that Jesus Christ is the son of God, that he came to the earth to set a perfect example for us and to sacrifice himself for our sins! I know that he took upon himself death so we could be set free from the bonds of death which would hold us bound if Christ had never been resurrected! I know that the Atonement of Jesus Christ is truly infinite and covers all of our sins and weaknesses.

I know that every single experience on earth will help us become better if we let it! If we focus on the positive in every situation we will be allowing Christ's light into our lives to strengthen and uplift us beyond what any earthly thing has the capability to do. I love my Lord and God so much for placing me on the earth now to have the great family and good friends that I have who have helped me to where I am! I know that the power of the Atonement of Jesus Christ is for all people, everywhere!
I love you all and I pray for you often!

No comments:

Post a Comment