Saturday, January 16, 2016

10/26/2015 From Elder Gary Crye

Things are going well up here in North Bay.

Elder Meise and I have been keeping ourselves really busy. We've just been hopping around from teaching appointment to teaching appointment. It feels really good to be working hard.

There's a saying that goes around here in the Canada Toronto Mission: "Obedience brings blessings. Exact obedience brings miracles." That's definitely something I know to be true. The last several companions I've had were great Elders, but I don't know if you could say they were exactly obedient to the mission rules, or in some cases, even striving to be. That's something that's very difficult to accomplish, and requires you to know the rules pretty well, so I don't really blame them. However, the companion I have now, is one of those "exactly obedient" types. And so, we've been going around just seeing blatant miracles everywhere we go. It's great!

It seems that wherever we've gone, people are super receptive and practically begging us to teach them the Gospel. We were able to teach over 20 lessons this week, which is something I haven't been able to do in quite a while.

Life's pretty good.

-Elder Crye

No comments:

Post a Comment