Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Preparing to Enter the MTC

Hey.

I gave my farewell talk last Sunday on 3 Nephi 5:13. In my opinion, it was pretty good. :) If you wanted a copy and didn't get one, just send me an email (gary.crye@myldsmail.net) and I'll get it to you.


I enter the MTC this Wednesday. I'll be set apart Tuesday night. It's finally starting to feel close.

There's not much time until I leave, so things are getting a bit more frantic.

There's now nothing between me and entering the MTC besides showing up at things and tying up some loose ends with packing. It still hasn't really set in that I'll be leaving for two years.

I'm excited.

1 comment:

  1. Then as it was, then again it will be
    An' though the course may change sometimes
    Rivers always reach the sea
    Blind stars of fortune, each have several rays
    On the wings of maybe, down in birds of prey
    Kind of makes me feel sometimes, didn't have to grow
    But as the eagle leaves the nest, it's got so far to go.

    Mitzpah. Godspeed.

    ReplyDelete